The Herb Shop
Established in 2001, The Herb Shop continues to offer cutting edge supplements and nutraceutical formulas while maintaining our tried and true historical herbal formulas.
We specialize in customized protocols and plans for our clientele.
“Health Restored” is a common phrase that our clientele shares with their friends, family and those they meet along life’s various paths. We were named a “West Side Health Oasis” in Cincinnati newspaper article. In 2018, the “Holistic Health Practitioners of Greater Cincinnati” Facebook group referred to me as the “Doctor House” of herbal and holistic knowledge and protocols to address the toughest of health challenges. Navigating the maze of endless possibilities can be very cumbersome when you are in a critical juncture in trying to decide what steps to take next for health recovery, I compassionately can help you navigate through all the weeds and dry places of disheartening efforts and lead you to an Oasis of Health...
Do not be afraid to reach out! Inquisitive?? Call to talk or schedule a free 10 minute “get to know me” chat!
Do You Have Candida?
• Have you taken tetracycline or other antibiotics for 1 month or longer?
• Have you taken birth control pills?
• Have you been pregnant?
• Does exposure to perfumes, insecticides and other chemicals provoke symptoms?
• Have you had athlete's foot, ringworm, "jock itch", prostatis, vaginitis or other chronic infections of the skin or nails?
• Have you taken prednisone or other cortisone-type drugs?
• Do you crave sugars?
• Do you crave breads?
• Do you crave alcoholic beverages, cheese or mushrooms?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may have yeast overgrowth.
Schedule an appointment with us to get help to overcome these challenges.
Major Symptoms of Candida
• Fatigue or lethargy, Prostatis
• Poor memory, Impotence
• Inability to concentrate, "Joch itch"
• Frequent mood swings, Athletes foot
• Feeling "spacey" or "unreal", Loss of sexual drive
• Depression, Endometriosis
• Numbness, burning or tingling, Itching and other rashes
• Muscle aches, Coated tongue
• Pain or swelling in Joints, Thrush in throat
• Abdominal Pain, Hemorroids
• Bloating, Post nasal drip
• Persistent vaginal itch, Cough
• Heartburn, Wheezing or shortness of breath
• Indigestion, Urinary urgency or frequency
• Belching and intestinal gas
• Burning on urination
• Mucus in stools
• Cramps and/or menstrual irregularities